What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Land of Opportunity - Gift Shops

cruisepuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could start a thread: Maybe a cut, add your name and paste - post for people that have gift shops.
I think it would be easy to go visit people that have them this way.

Please post if you have them and how many you have - maybe where they are located in your airport if you would like to make visiting easy.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was wondering if we could start a thread: Maybe a cut, add your name and paste - post for people that have gift shops.

Please post if you have them and how many you have - maybe where they are located in your airport if you would like to make visiting easy.

Could anyone please tell me how we get gift shops? I could try and get some.

This threads in this forum is climbing quite fast.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I have one on my iPad game, by the cross roads.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have THREE gift shops near my control tower easy to find, All welcome to come and visit

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one too. At the middle, tright in front of the 5 star hotels. :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have 3 or 4 usernames. So for a recap- ThenisePS-lv. around 30, Adam d- lv. 40, I don't remember the others. Oh, the gifting is going to get difficult.

Most reactions

Latest posts