What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowing what you know NOW ~ would you still buy your ipad?

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got mine the first week of May (missed the 3G release day, but was only a few days late). I love it. I take it to bed at night and read. I usually check weather and news before I roll out of bed. I keep it handy throughout the day. I no longer take a notebook computer on trips. It is a much better form factor for air travel and a lot lighter, too. I also take it to meetings to take notes, take it to friends houses to share photos, etc. I love it and would definitely buy again.

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Definitely. I use it every day and it's so much fun. Of course there is room for improvement but I would not have chosen the competing devices over the iPad.

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely would buy it again. Ive had my eyes closed so long because didnt particulary care for Apple, Mr. Jobs, and the closed system. Finally opened my eyes and realized what a great product the iPad is. I will be purchasing a Mac also real soon. Why not have the best of both worlds? Mac/Ipad/PC/Android :D

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No! I want to walk around with it and hold it up and take pictures!

Just kidding I love it! I never under stood the whole "but it doesn't have a camera thing." I think the front facing camera romored for iPad 2 is just a gemic designed to play keep up with the joneses.

I would buy it again I'm glad I didn't wait.

dar512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. Using it more than ever these days.

I originally bought it to play games on the train - and more good games are coming out on it these days. I enjoy games like Shanghai from time to time. But I'm not thrilled with most of the trivial games that were available at launch.

But I'm also enjoying iBooks, podcasts and music, netflix, Pandora etc.

Last edited:

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would buy again (and I probably will) only this time I'll sell something on eBay to pay for all the extras! LOL

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely! I love mine! One day it looked as if it had died so I did a reset. My husband said he was so relieved it worked as he could not imagine how I would survive without my ipad!!

swisspolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would still get one but I would have loosened the purse strings a little more and got 3G 32GB. I could manage without the extra space but I really really really wish I had 3G!

Most reactions

Latest posts