What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

books won't download to kindle/amazon app since upgrading to IOS5

mauita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since I upgraded my IPAD 2 to I0S5 I can't download books to my kindle/amazon app.
What do i need to do to get the books to download and open?

I have tried deleting the kindle icon and reinstalling it.
I tried deleting all the books and redownloading.
Whenever I try to open, it gives me an error message and to reinstall.

Is it because I need an Icloud acccount?

Last edited:

vfontjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had problems when the new Kindle app rolled out. What I had to do was make sure I was on the cloud tab, then pull the blank screen down to sync with the device with the cloud. That's when the books showed up on my display.

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had problems when the new Kindle app rolled out. What I had to do was make sure I was on the cloud tab, then pull the blank screen down to sync with the device with the cloud. That's when the books showed up on my display.

I was having the same issue and then I realized I wasn't pulling down on the screen to sync it. I was just sitting there waiting for it to download automatically like my real kindle does.

Most reactions

Latest posts