What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just powered on ipad for first time!

jaycidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And it wont come on!! ugh, its making me sync with itunes first..is there anyway past this screen? I'm downloading itunes now but its gonna take about an hour

OP
jaycidy

jaycidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darn, cant believe i've been reading all these articles and forums for the past two weeks and this is my first time hearing this.

the anticipation is killing me!

OP
jaycidy

jaycidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it felt like an hour, probably more like 30mins. Not sure why it took soo long, but right as it finished I had to just grab the thing and take off to work, now I'm at work with no wifi.

Now I've realized that without wifi or any apps, this thing is useless lol. Can't wait to get back home.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it felt like an hour, probably more like 30mins. Not sure why it took soo long, but right as it finished I had to just grab the thing and take off to work, now I'm at work with no wifi.

Now I've realized that without wifi or any apps, this thing is useless lol. Can't wait to get back home.

I feel your pain brother! I have to wait another 16 days! At least my iTunes and apps are all prepared.

OP
jaycidy

jaycidy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^ lol totally.

I dont know why I assumed it would have came with an app, atleast one.

I mean, I can't even show it to my co-workers, theres absolutely nothing to show.

Any ideas? Or am I just SOL until I get home?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have fun once you get it up and running!

I spent the month between wi-fi release and getting my 3G downloading apps, reading everything I could find and making sure I had the latest iTunes. I was addicted before I got it! And I do only have dialup or Edge on my tethered iPhone, so it all took up a LOT of time. The one thing I hate about being in the country.

JBUNGIE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait till you start loading it with movies & games...gotta get me Street Fighter 2!

Most reactions

Latest posts