What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got our 6th iPad!

Haku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick intro from TN. We're on to our 6th iPad! Everyone in the family inluding retired parents have one and love it.

Hope to contribute effectively to the forum.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow a family that is cool all on se network how many computers have iTunes on that sync the pads?
We look forward to hearing about your experienced.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! You must have help in the family to get around the two-per-person restriction :D

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! You must have help in the family to get around the two-per-person restriction :D

Apple must have cut them some slack after the floods destroyed the first batch of iPads sold in TN. How do you have floods in the Mountains?

You serious? I hadn't heard about the iPads destroyed.

We only have floods when the snow melts :D

I wish I could get some iPads for my grandmother, mother and at my ex's house.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our family's 3rd one is due to arrive May 12. I ordered all three in my name, same credit card. Worried a bit when ordering the third because of that " limit of 2", but had no trouble at all.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!:)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

Lol, the copy and paste king!

Anyway...Welcome! 6 in your family, too cool. I'ts a matter of time before I get my adult children into them. Took me a few years, but 3 out of 4 of them have iohones.....

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

As bremen say is the XXXX time is see the same short sentence

Haku, Welcome here from Asia how many computer you se for synchronize your iPad collection

OP
H

Haku

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks for the welcome.

Had pre-ordered 2, then bought 2 at Best Buy, 1 at Apple Store, 1 at independent Mac store. It just worked out that way.

We're about 70 miles from Nashville and thankfully nothing destroyed here. Nashville is still cleaning up and the damage is bad.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick intro from TN. We're on to our 6th iPad! Everyone in the family inluding retired parents have one and love it.

Hope to contribute effectively to the forum.

You should take a family iPad photo.

Most reactions

Latest posts