What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just found this phototranfer app

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks.
Still I think the problem stays , that it goes only to the Photos application of the iPAD, which needs to be Synced every time you need transferring something into it or out of it.
But It's cool to be able to do it with B.T ( I guess)

rkelac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks.
Still I think the problem stays , that it goes only to the Photos application of the iPAD, which needs to be Synced every time you need transferring something into it or out of it.
But It's cool to be able to do it with B.T ( I guess)

I think you meant WiFi. But if I have to be at my computer to transfer pictures anyway, I could just plug it in. Don't see how this app is very useful. The reviews sound very positive though.

Last edited:

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok so if i transfered 900 pics off my computer from a "labeled" folder then just another 130 out of a different "labeled" folder how can i seperate them in the ipad photo app? because it put them all together and kinda jacked the order up also (as i had them numbered 1-900) sorry if this has been covered but if u know the answer or have seen recent thread please help me or send me in the right direction...thanks

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it save the photos in the "Saved" folder? Or does it save the photos in the albums like it would if iTunes synced them? If the later, I may buy this app since my iTunes won't sync photos.

Nate

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This app only puts photos in the "Saved" folder. You can't designate a place for then to go.

I still like this app, though. Good for quick moves between my PC and the iPad. Of course, YMMV.

Marilyn

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While it seems like a useful app for some purposes, it won't help me since I already have my photos sitting in my Dropbox containers. Click the photo and chose save and I have essentially done the same thing this app does.

Nate

Most reactions

Latest posts