What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what happens to my photos?

David Jay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I transferred photos from my PC to my Ipad. Great. When I transferred additional photos from my PC, i found out that the new ones took the place of my first transfer. I read abot setting up folders as well as "dumping into Itunes. I'm lost. I would like all my photos on my Ipad.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iTunes syncs photo folders with the Photos app on the iPad, and keeps them in sync. Any changes you make to the folders you are syncing with on the computer will also change on the iPad.

To add more photos, just add them to the folders you chose to sync. To remove photos from the iPad, remove them from the folders. To create more albums, make new folders in the primary folder you chose to sync with in iTunes, then go back into the sync settings in iTunes and select those folders.

OP
D

David Jay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where are my photos?

Appreciate both comments. Have successfully done some photos but I will continue using the advice given since I have also lost some photos on my Ipad after syncing. I think I have it but not completely.

David

Most reactions

Latest posts