What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just bought an iPad with 3.2.2

Tflo20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and I was trying to see if there was a way to jailbreak it? Any help is appreciated!

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holy crap, how many of these posts are we going to have to read through before people start looking at the stickies?

Could we please put up a sticky with a constantly current jailbreak compatibility version/os version? Seems like people just don't pay enough attention/do some googleing..

No, there is currently not a jb for your version. Hold tight and don't update. One will release when the devs feel like one is ready.

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holy crap, how many of these posts are we going to have to read through before people start looking at the stickies?

Could we please put up a sticky with a constantly current jailbreak compatibility version/os version? Seems like people just don't pay enough attention/do some googleing..

No, there is currently not a jb for your version. Hold tight and don't update. One will release when the devs feel like one is ready.

That was funny. I thought the same thing when I read the title of the thread. But it happens on all forums. I was just on my Blackberry forum and OMG!...I was searching and searching for my answer and getting more confused.

I took out a new thread.:eek:

fenderprowler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.freeipadjailbreak.org

Agree!

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As of last night, there has been news that there is a new exploit available that will make all iOS devices jailbreakable. including iPad's running the 3.2.2 firmware.

visit andysapplenews.wordpress.com

Most reactions