What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus Truss Case/Stand

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some of you know that I am having a highly odorous experience with my AYL IPad case, that I recently bought. As was suggested by a forum member, here, I have removed my IPad from it, and set the case in a cold area to air out.

As I didn't wish to leave my IPad unprotected, in the meantime, I went out to check local prices on another case. As I am going to get my wife an IPad also, the new case would be used to protect hers.

Anyway, after checking into a few stores, I happened across a nice one at OfficeMax. It is the Targus Truss Case/Stand, and Amazon.com is selling it for upwards of $40 ([ame=http://www.amazon.com/Targus-Carrying-THZ022US-Turquoise-Interior/dp/B003VANVB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298829585&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Targus Truss Leather Carrying Case with Stand for Apple iPad 16GB, 32GB, 64GB WiFi and WiFi + 3G THZ022US (Black/Turquoise Interior): Electronics[/ame]).

OfficeMax has these cases at a closeout price of $26.50 (with NYS sales tax it cost me $28.32), and I have to say that I like it a LOT. For my tastes, I wish that the green felting was black, but that's a very minor quibble for the protection and features that this case offers.

Just wanted to share this in case anyone else was looking for a very nice case for their IPad.

Most reactions