What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JooJoo review - it is here

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Engadget - Fusion Garage JooJoo review -- Engadget

The JooJoo looks nice, boots up fast, supports flash, and seems like it gives a pretty decent web experience.

But what else can it do? :confused:

I admit I am biased, but the JooJoo just seems like an expensive tablet that doesn't do much more than browse the web.

Oh yeah and.... the price - YIKES

I cannot see the JooJoo selling well at this price unless they start adding lots of features and apps.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Timd9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seen a video of it a while ago
it just look chunky and awful to use
it wasn't very responsive to the guy using it either just look poor compared to the ipad

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it looks nice - bigger screen if that's what you want - priced at $499 not bad at all - has a USB port - but what's with the 4gb of memory?

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it looks nice - bigger screen if that's what you want - priced at $499 not bad at all - has a USB port - but what's with the 4gb of memory?
The USB port is only for charging. As far as I can tell it is just a web surfing device.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With only 4g and 5 hours of battery on WiFi-I would not spend 499.00-no comparison to the Ipad 16g, and its too big to really hold in your hands comfortably.

Most reactions

Latest posts