What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JB iPad1 without PC

geticul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am noob for JB. Just I heard about this methode due to I need to JB my iPad for personal use.I wish to know if exist a methode to JB the iPad without use PC or MAC?I know, maybe my question is stupid, but for moment I do not have access to laptop, due to is out of service.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If - and only if - your iPad is on iOS version 4.3.3, when you go to www.jailbreakme.com, you will see the jaibreak welcome page. On that page, on the left, is a button that reads "Free." Press that buuton and it will change to "Install." Pressing it again will start the program running to jailbreak your iPad.

Once it finishes, you are jailbroken and have the Cydia icon loaded on your iPad.

It's the easiest jailbreak yet. Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
G

geticul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gladly, my iPad has version 4.3.3. I will be happy today.

OP
G

geticul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. I JB my iPad nad I installed some apps. Now, if I upgrade the IOS, JB will disapear, I need to JB again?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You cannot currently upgrade the iPad to any other firmware version. The only jailbreak for the iPad2 is on iOS 4.3.3.

You upgrade and you WILL lose the jailbreak and not be able to jailbreak again.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts