What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connection Kit and JBM 3.0

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone having issues with pkgbackup, i use xbackup and it works really good for me..... i even get to ssh into device and copy/save my xbackups to my mac for that extra option. You can restore to a backup using the app too, just like pkgbackup.

OP
Wingr

Wingr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5. Turned ON Scan pacakges at startup (so only that, integrated with iCal, and confirm backup, is on now)

Hope that helps…

Thanks, you're steps showed me the problem! Scan Applications was ticked on. Shutting that off and Accepting Changes got rid of the App Store Applications.

hehee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, jz purposely register here trying to help out,
I jbed my iPad 2 had the same prob for CCK,
Jz in the coinsidence I installed a source
[...removed link that references cracking apps...]
But it's china repo.
Comes with a fix that actually make the CCK works again....
Hope it helps..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hehee:

Please don't post repositories that advocate or reference cracking (stealing) apps or other illegal activities. Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither condone nor support it in any way.

Prior to posting again, please read the rules of both the forum and the hacking subsection.

ALL: Have patience. c0mex will get the fix for the CCK up soon - no need to go to illegal sites that may have dodgy coding. Let the JailbreakMe developer work...

Thanks.

Marilyn

iRaptor25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updates out.

I see my SD card in ifile, however when I click on an avi player and select play in vlc or azul, nothing happens. Never used it before, that should work right?

Most reactions

Latest posts