What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackscreen after Restore (downgrading 4.2.1 to 3.2.2)

Reza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have ipad 4.2.1 and I wanted to downgrade it to 3.2.2 so i :
started iReb 4.0 to put my ipad into DFU mode (because if i put my ipad manually to DFU mode i got a 1600 or 3194 error),
than i started TinyUmbrella and started TSS server ( because the 1600 error),
After that i opened itunes and hit shift - Restore and choose the 3.2.2 ipw and hit oke. Itunes started to restore my ipad and i a message that all done and it now on factorie stettings after that my ipad went Black and i coundn't to anything but to restore it again.
I Tried Recboot and iReb to Boot my ipad up but nothing worked.

So i retreid to restore my ipad again and did everything exactly the same But now i got a 1015 Error. I tried iRec and RecBoot but neither worked so out of desperation i tried Redsnow and Reboot tethered and it worked, My ipad booted up and i connected my ipad to itunes and choose my settings and everything was normal again Except the Fact THAT I HAVE TO reboot tethered EVERY TIME i shut my ipad off. ( I didn't jailbreake it i just booted my ipad up with Redsnow reboot tethered out of desperation because nothing ells seems to work).

Can anyone Help me so i don't have reboot tethered every time i shutoff my ipad ??? Or Help to Downgrade in a way that i don't have to use redsnow to boot-up my ipad after Restore(downgrading) because my ipad Gets stuck in a black-screen after complete restore and i can't boot it up.

ps. Sorry for my bad english

Most reactions

Latest posts