What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak HELP Please Read

Ddayz98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Ipad 2 from Gumtree (the person reset it to factory settings) it worked perfectly... so i want to jailbreak it so I saw GreenP0isons knew Absinthe (0.4) Jailbreak... I tried it and it says "Sorry, the attached device is not supported" people on the internet say that you need 5.0.1 software downloaded (I have that!!!) and a Ipad 2 (I have that aswell) please help!!!!
Thanks
David

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to Settings > General > About and tell us what you have in Version, Model, and Modem Firmware (if you have the last one).

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Ipad 2 from Gumtree (the person reset it to factory settings) it worked perfectly... so i want to jailbreak it so I saw GreenP0isons knew Absinthe (0.4) Jailbreak... I tried it and it says "Sorry, the attached device is not supported" people on the internet say that you need 5.0.1 software downloaded (I have that!!!) and a Ipad 2 (I have that aswell) please help!!!! Thanks David
I believe that if you reset it to factory settings, it automatically updates the iOS to 5.1, which makes jailbreaking it impossible at the moment. That's what I think, anyway. I'm not an expert on this, but something like this has happened to me earlier this week when I decided to jailbreak it and had to restore it when it got all messed up.

Most reactions

Latest posts