What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

J.Jackson Jr. Says Ipad are the cause of job decline!

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He can't blame it on his boss, so he blames Steve..........

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
J. Jackson is a smart man. He is just finding new ways to make money. He got rich off of hate that he creates between the races

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We should avoid politics, but I just have to add:

LOL at J. Jackson, professional nutter.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He is right...just he forgot to mention it's called.....progress!! CDs out tape manufacturers out of business. Cars put a lot of horse shoeers and buggy manufacturers out of business. Should we never move forward for fear of someone losing a job? Btw, borders was obsolete LONF before the iPad came out!!

rsmin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
He's just mad because he doesnt have an iPad

No, actually he does have one. In fact he was in Washington not to long ago bragging on it. Probably some of his biggest contributors own bookstores. That is why he was saying the ipad was causing us to loose so many jobs. People buying books, magazines and newspapers on their Klara and not in the bookstore. I guess he just can't make up his mind as to what side of the fence to sit on...

rsmin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant "buying on their iPads", not their "Klara". That's what I get for not checking the checker.. :)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He blames the iPad, but he owns one. He (apparently) was on the House Floor recently promoting them, but he blames them. He does not blame the retail stores for closing and putting everything online, but he blames iPad.

I guess Real Clear Politics ain't so real clear after all.

As for the job loss, it always seems to happen when new technology arrives. Like the seamstress that lost a job because of Mr. Singer's invention; forgetting the jobs that were created because those job killing sewing machines need to be manufactured, sold, and repaired. Or the thousands of programmers developing apps for the iPad able to make a few dollars, or accessory makers and sellers.

As I recall, some time ago he gave some talk or speech about about green this and that. Bob thinks the green people would love us to stop killing trees or using those ever so horrible automobiles to go to the store for this and that.

Thanks iPad, you are saving the world from environmental and ecological disaster.

Seems to me that the idea of going paperless has been a long time goal for many decades and the idea that newspapers wanted to abolish printing was a long term goal of many media giants. Long before the iPad arrived.

He also forgets that one could shop online before the iPad arrived.

Mr. Jackson is a nobody and I think we would be amazed at some of the things that are said on the House Floor that are immediately dismissible.

I blame the iPad for simplifying one part of my life and adding five hundred dollar bills to Apple's coffers.

Bob

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
He's just another noodle trying his best to make sure he gets re-elected, but I think he just shot himself in the foot lol

normanj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He's right in a way - the iPad will cause the loss of some jobs. But he's more wrong than right as the iPad will ultimately create more jobs than it will destroy.

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot how touchy people get over politics. I only post because it's so funny. At least to me. So let all stay calm and keep their personal views for another forum. If you live long enough you'll see politician flip flop on all sides al topic

Peice

Sent from my iPad using iPF

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cause of all world troubles are secret societies which control banking industry and create crisis in order to gain profit.

Hollywood is part of them. Jacksons are part of them. Messengers of death.

Saying iPads are the cause of job decline is like saying fires in WTC 1, 2, and 7 caused building collapse. Nonsense.

Job loss is caused by outsourcing jobs overseas, primarily China, and by irresponsible printing of money.

Next time you go out shopping, make a note of crap you buy and where its made.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts