What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iWork.com

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought pages from the app store. I just read about iWork.com do i need to register to use it? It keeps saying that my username and/ password is incorrect. But i triple checked and its fine.. It just wont let me log in.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iWork.com is beta, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not functioning properly right now.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought pages and keynote and had the same problem trying to log in. We are supposed to use our Apple I'd correct?

OP
S

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats what i thought but as i read above its a beta so there will be problems.

Pluribus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works perfectly fine for me. You first have to attempt to upload a document from one of the iWork apps to iWork.com. It will ask you to register with iWork.com and from there you will be able to begin uploading documents to the site.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
Forget about iWork. I tried out the DropBox app for about two hours today, and it works great. It is fast and I had no errors or bugs, here's a review (I am not affiliated with this site). DropBox is free, you get 2GB of storage to start and can earn up to 10GB with referrals, or pay $9.99/month for 50GB. If you'd like to join please consider doing so with my referral link. If you don't want to use my referral link click here or type in dropbox.com yourself :p.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just get some GMail addresses and open Google Docs accounts. You can upload and download files from this using Goodreader and other iPad apps. You can also get links to any file and send that to others to download from your account a particular file.

I have them all from DropBox to what ever, all are free. Google Documents is one of the easiest to wrok with.

Nelcon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But can you upload to these other "cloud" sites directly for the iWork apps? I have not been able to find a way.

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works perfectly fine for me. You first have to attempt to upload a document from one of the iWork apps to iWork.com. It will ask you to register with iWork.com and from there you will be able to begin uploading documents to the site.

This is correct. I could not get my Apple ID to log in at first, but just open up pages and pick a random document and try to send it to iWork.com - it will ask you to sign in and register from within the app, and then send you a verification email.

Once you validate your email, the website will then work.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty un-intuitive if you ask me. I had this same issue last night. Instead of saying invalid password it should let you know that you have to upload a document first. Very backwards.

Most reactions

Latest posts