What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITUNES Radio for IPAD AIR 2 in Vancouver Canada

muimui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a IPAD AIR 2 but no iTunes radio. I am connected to wi fi and able to access iTunes store. There is no box anywhere to check radio. Please help. Muumuu

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll find it in the Music app, if it's available in your country. The first tab at the bottom in the app is Radio:
image.jpg

It's not yet available in Canada, afaik.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a IPAD AIR 2 but no iTunes radio. I am connected to wi fi and able to access iTunes store. There is no box anywhere to check radio. Please help. Muumuu
We in Canada are still waiting for the roll out of iTunes Radio more than a year and a half after its U.S. Introduction. If you can't see the screen that J. A. Posted, you can't get iTunes Radio. Hopefully the wait won't be too much longer.

OP
M

muimui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a free iTunes radio app for IPAD AIR 2?
Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a free iTunes radio app for IPAD AIR 2?
Thanks.
iTunes Radio is not an app but is built into the music app and is visible to users with a U.S. or UK iTunes account.

Most reactions