What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes obsolete after 12 October?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You lost me there...

As I wrote in the post to which you responded:

"IF you go over Apple's cloud storage limit, you'll have to pay, or get free storage elsewhere."

... 5GBs might be plenty for some, and not so for other users.

OP
riki

riki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.apperley-art.com
The Windows laptop I synch to is 4 years old, too. I run XP and haven't had iTunes freezing problems since I ditched Vista on another laptop. I dread switching laptops, because it will involve switching over my iTunes stuff.

I also run a 6-year old Packard Bell laptop (with XP) almost exclusively for iTunes without any problems. With the birth of iOS5 I will probably just run my desktop for daily workload and iPad2, the latter especially for travelling is fantastic, no more carrying heavies!

ATC2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys just get an external HD and put you iTunes file on it. Then just keep the playlist that you're listening to on the laptop.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an external hard drive but I have a large collection so I would have to pay for it all on top of the free 5GB's. So I will be keeping iTunes on laptop.

Most reactions

Latest posts