What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes not adding new files

cliveloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was facing a problem that when i sync on my ipad with itunes, it is syncing and even backing up files, but it will not adding news files like apps, photos, video etc. (even status bar showing syncing but without transferring any new files)

I have tried to choose other photos folder. itunes will deleted the photos from ipad library, but will not adding any new photos too.

Before that were working fine on syncing with itunes, but not sure what i have set. need help on this....

Thank you.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
With the iPad plugged in and iTunes running.... select the iPad, and go to each tab and check off how you want it to sync. If the apps, music....etc is shows in iTunes, and the setting on the tabs are correct, it will transfer.

I will admit that your exact problem is a little unclear to me, hope this is some help to you..

OP
C

cliveloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Bremen, thanks for your reply. Before that I sync my files to iPad was fine. But today i tried to sync on some new apps, movie and photos it is not transfer.

The scenario is when i click the sync button, the top status bar showing syncing apps to my iPad, but when itsync complete, there have no files been transfer into iPad.

Is that the iTunes problem or...?

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Maybe someone else can help you. If the files are showing in iTunes on your computer, and they are selected to sync, I have no idea why they are not. If they are not showing in iTunes, then import them into the iTunes library and they should sync.

OP
C

cliveloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep, it is kinda weird, after i updated the installous apps.
maybe have to restore my ipad again.

Thanks again.

applenoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Clive....Have you figured out what's up with your problem? I seem to be having the same problem, not sure if it's because I don't know what I'm doing or if it could be a copy-right thing. Please update if you're up and running.

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too

I'm also having the same issue. Not sure if it is related to jailbreaking and installous. Also itunes keeps asking for my password all the time. Any ideas?

OP
C

cliveloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have restore my ipad, and jb again. it is working fine now.
Just advice not to upgrade the latest cydia first.

Most reactions

Latest posts