What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes doesnt see my new ipad

niner9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded my PC to 9.1.1.12 and while itunes sees my iphone, it doesnt see my ipad. on an older pc, 9.1.1.12 see the ipad and is useful. I uninstalled itunes and installed it again to no avail. Any ideas?

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cable? I remember one time, where we had massive issues with an iPhone and couldn't get it to work again......until we changed the cable.......

OP
N

niner9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks. tried 2 cables, same result - itunes doesn't recognize the Ipad. Neither does the file explorer, even though i heard the USB notification.

OP
N

niner9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Apple service group suggested that I insert the white connector directly into the USB port on the computer, and voila! It worked fine. He said you cannot use a USB hub or extension port and expect correct service.

Most reactions