What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes doesnt export all photos to ipad

seljo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First sorry for my bad english:)
i have one big problem with my ipad.
When i want to export photos to ipad it always says optimizing photos 10/10 if there are 10 photos and later copy only 2/2 or less....I really dont know what is the problem...some of photos are lost and i dont know why...itunes doesnt give me any errors...can anyone help me? Is problem in old computer? athlon 2500 and only 512ram?

OP
S

seljo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
noone knows what could be wrong..?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An old computer shouldn't be the problem. Either the photos aren't in the right file format or iTunes is just being mean. Is your iPad jailbroken?

OP
S

seljo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad isnt jailbroken...photos format is JPG. I bought this ipad for my dad and when i tried it on my computer its works fine. When i connect it to his computer it just doesnt work...i reinstalled itunnes twice but the error is still there...sohuld i install a fresh copy of XP?

Most reactions

Latest posts