What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Booth problem

mlite73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my new Ipad 2 with photo booth. I opnened it up saw the 9 screens and snapped 2 pics. I went into my photo album deleted both pics. Now when i open my photo booth the only thing I see is the 2 pics that i had taken. It doesnt let me see the 9 screens and I dont know how get back to that screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Super000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same Issue Solved (at least for me)

I just got my ipad 2 updated to the new IOS, opened up photo booth took one picture, viewed it in the photos (not in photo booth) and deleted it. I then went back into photo booth and it was stuck on the photo I deleted...I couldn't get the options back for taking the pictures. All I ended up doing was just powering off the ipad 2 and waiting a few seconds and turning it back on. I have not had that problem since.....might want to try that if you haven't done that by now.

Tctreasury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mlite73 said:
Just received my new Ipad 2 with photo booth. I opnened it up saw the 9 screens and snapped 2 pics. I went into my photo album deleted both pics. Now when i open my photo booth the only thing I see is the 2 pics that i had taken. It doesnt let me see the 9 screens and I dont know how get back to that screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Having the same problem, but turning the iPad off and on didn't solve the problem. Any other ideas out there? Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have to be sure. When you turned it off, did you hold the power button down until you got the red power off slider, and the slide it to off? Just pressing the power button only puts the iPad to sleep.

You have to hold the power button down for about 3 seconds to start it again.

Tctreasury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Have to be sure. When you turned it off, did you hold the power button down until you got the red power off slider, and the slide it to off? Just pressing the power button only puts the iPad to sleep.

You have to hold the power button down for about 3 seconds to start it again.

The Noob has been schooled by the Master! Thanks...it worked!

Most reactions

Latest posts