What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes Credit Card ?

Vettecor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my new Ipad 2 a few days ago and set up an account with Itunes giving my credit card. I didn't want to go to a retailer and purchase an Itunes gift card. I have purchased a few apps that cost from $.99-5.99. All of the individual apps show up on my credit card and how much I paid for them.

Now I have a charge of $19.00 which I did NOT authorized. How can I remove my credit card from Itunes ? Do I have to contact them to remove credit card ?

Thanks

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got my new Ipad 2 a few days ago and set up an account with Itunes giving my credit card. I didn't want to go to a retailer and purchase an Itunes gift card. I have purchased a few apps that cost from $.99-5.99. All of the individual apps show up on my credit card and how much I paid for them.

Now I have a charge of $19.00 which I did NOT authorized. How can I remove my credit card from Itunes ? Do I have to contact them to remove credit card ?

Thanks
you can remove your credit card details by going into your account and then edit,you don't need to contact iTunes,hope that helps.....edit-just select "none",this will remove your details.

Last edited:
OP
Vettecor

Vettecor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. I can't find my credit card listed. I went to the Itunes Store, clicked on my Apple ID, then view Apple ID, payment information, then I see a check mark that shows none. It has Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, and none.

Why isn't my credit card number listed ? Also is there a way to show a list of all purchases made ?

Thanks

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
im not sure,i had a card for a while and the way i took out the details was as i described,go to edit payment information,by clicking on none it takes out your card details,i wonder if thats why you can't see it now,yes you can see your purchases,on the page account information if you scroll to the bottom there is on option "purchased".....let us know how it goes.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i just moved your thread here for better attention.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Contact Apple's iTunes support. Not only will they help you straighten out the problem, there is a good chance you can get a refund for the $19

Most reactions

Latest posts