What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's me!

Avionyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Alex, long time Apple supporter and all round enthusiast. With my Macbook and iPhone 4 I've been putting off getting an iPad for too long. Then last week when my SatNav broke I finally found the perfect excuse to get me a 64gb iPad 2 with 3G

Ordered it this morning and estimated ship date is the 28th. Seems so far away :(

I'm a self employed truck driver and will be using it as my main SatNav and also hopefully long term to replacing having to take my MacBook with me to fill in invoices etc out on the road.

Looking forward to joining in the community!

Alex

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Alex, long time Apple supporter and all round enthusiast. With my Macbook and iPhone 4 I've been putting off getting an iPad for too long. Then last week when my SatNav broke I finally found the perfect excuse to get me a 64gb iPad 2 with 3G

Ordered it this morning and estimated ship date is the 28th. Seems so far away :(

I'm a self employed truck driver and will be using it as my main SatNav and also hopefully long term to replacing having to take my MacBook with me to fill in invoices etc out on the road.

Looking forward to joining in the community!

Alex

If you're looking to sign invoices on the road using your iPad many Forum member's recommend 'SignMyPad'. You can hand sign the invoice - created as a PDF, check boxes, enter text etc and email a copy of the invoice directly to your customer right from your iPad.

Welcome too!

Tim

Most reactions