What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was just delivered by UPS!

Steppenroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been checking the tracking practically every five minutes or so and this morning it moved to out for delivery. I thought they had made a mistake because of their agreement with Apple, but less than 3 hours later, it was delivered to my front door!

kilofox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been checking the tracking practically every five minutes or so and this morning it moved to out for delivery. I thought they had made a mistake because of their agreement with Apple, but less than 3 hours later, it was delivered to my front door!

Pictures or it didn't happen. Mr Fool!!! :)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, a photo chopped pic added to the story and I might have believed it :)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're a sick man to do this so near to delivery time Steppenroth!
But I like your style!:D

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well done!

The good news is that my iPad dock has been prepared for shipping. I just can't wait! I'll be tracking the delivery hourly - that way when it comes I can set it on my desk and admire it for the next month. Touch it, fondle it, pretend there's an iPad sitting on it.

Sincerely,

Mr. Late April

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well done!

The good news is that my iPad dock has been prepared for shipping. I just can't wait! I'll be tracking the delivery hourly - that way when it comes I can set it on my desk and admire it for the next month. Touch it, fondle it, pretend there's an iPad sitting on it.

Sincerely,

Mr. Late April
...Just don't get any... sexual ideas about it will ya!:D

Most reactions

Latest posts