What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It is possible to attach more then 1 photo ?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad have about 10 photo . I wanted to send thru email , how to send all 10 picture in 1 email ?

Paul

BL41R GRYLLS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know of an easier way but could you open up the email. Copy and paste a photo in it then go back onto the photos and repeat the process?

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot think of an easier way, either, at least not with the stock operating system.

The operating system of the iPad isn't much for file navigating unless you've done some hacking.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Bl41 , I try your suggestion , but I try using iPad , I am unable to copy the photo , can share with me how ?

Zenitsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go into photos, click the arrow thing in the top right. Select the pictures you want to email, click email.

OR if that doesn't work, click copy instead,

Then go to mail and compose a new email, then double tap the text filed and click paste.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What zenitsu says...

Open photo album, not individual photo, then look top right you'll see box with arrow. Click that and you can then tap on each pic you want to send then look top left you see " email ". You're ready to send multiple pics in one email.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi brennB

Finally you are the one give me the solution. Now I can attach more then one picture in one mail by just clicking.

Many thank

Paul

Most reactions

Latest posts