What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isnt there an app for registry cleaning for the ipad?

JohnBlaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had An Android tablet bafore, and i could download from googleplay several registry cleaners. I mean it was one of the 1st things i looked for in my iPad. Because we keep opening programs and closing. So wouldnt that cause any memory cache to fill up in the iPad memory or something...
Thanks in advance ;)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had An Android tablet bafore, and i could download from googleplay several registry cleaners. I mean it was one of the 1st things i looked for in my iPad. Because we keep opening programs and closing. So wouldnt that cause any memory cache to fill up in the iPad memory or something...
Thanks in advance ;)

You don't need something like a registry cleaner or a memory manager on your iPad. Just close down all apps in the multitask bar regularly.

OP
JohnBlaster

JohnBlaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And i didnt knew about the multitaskbar lol. So it was very helpful of You ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts