What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a screenshot app for iPad 2?

Wolfseye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, i recently became a iPad 2 owner and am looking for a good screenshot app. I searched the Appstore but mostly found appa for making website screenshots. But what i am looking for is a app that creates a screenshot from whatever i currently see on my iPad.

On Android there were a few apps that could do that. Is there nothing good like this on iPad ?
I appreciate any help.

Great forum you guys got here, glad I found it.

Wolfseye

jpnestel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U just hold the home button then push the power button and it takes a screen shot.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, what Jp said above. Just wanted to add that the resultant image ends up in your iPad's "picture roll". :)

No apps required!

Sands

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image capture ends up in iPad's "picture roll".

I tried to use photos app and my captures not in there.

Is the iPad's "picture roll" something / someplace else?

Thank you.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The easiest way is like jpnestel said, just to hold power and home or main button at the same time, till you see a flash.
But you could also browse through the app store, or else physically take a picture, then load it in your iPad. But I prefer the top suggestion.

Sands

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok !

It finally worked after third attempt and the capture is seen via my Photos applet.

Most reactions

Latest posts