What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 Apps

andipunk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how to install games on ipad 2 ???
soryy, i'm newbe
do u have link tutorial ?

Thanks

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installing Games

how to install games on ipad 2 ???
soryy, i'm newbe
do u have link tutorial ?

Thanks

Its as easy as this:

Go to the app store on your Ipad

Find the game you want

Click to buy it (you will need your apple id and password for this)

Download and installation is then automatic! :)

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dead Space Update

Installed Dead Space last night, and thought I would post back with first impressions of the game. Graphics are as good as the PC version and speed is awesome.

Controls? Weird at first, although when I thought about it later, it does make sense. Left hand controls movement (generally) and the right opens doors and deals with weapons and combat. Aiming is going to take a little getting used to, but I won't resort to a Zaggmate unless I get really desperate.

The really good news is that this is not an ipad version of the original episode, it is an all new adventure, so I reckon well worth the £5.99 price! :D

Jeff

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
andipunk said:
I've made a id and password
then I've downloaded apps and want to install in ipad2
how do I install it?
thanks

If you downloaded to iTunes on your PC, then all you need to do is connect your iPad, choose the apps tab in iTunes and then click sync. This will install the apps to your iPad.

Remember you can download them straight to your iPad too, and then back them up using iTunes on your PC.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions