What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is backlight bleeding normal

tmurray315

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i just got my ipad and i have backlight bleeding its not to noticeable im just wondering if every ipad is like this

I just tested mine in a dark room with a black screen. I have no issues whatsoever on my iPad3.

It was an issue with some of the first batches of the iPad 2. Later batches did not.

I did the test in all darkness im not sure if mine is normal or not

No screen bleeding on my iPad. My last iPad 2 had minor screen bleeding. I am more than impressed with the new screen.

Fine on mine as well. I did have a bit of bleeding on the 2 but this one looks perfect.

Is seeing a little light fine?? This is my first ipad and im not sure what to look for? I will post a picture later of mine

I've got bleeding on mine, Verizon 32GB model. Will Apple replace with new one if I want?

Really i have apple care plus will i get a new ipad if i go to apple?

You have two weeks leeway to exchange at the Apple Store. I don't believe this would count against your Apple Care.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Oh so once after two weeks and i exchange it what my applecare would expire??

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back