B betty.mason1 iPF Noob Joined Jul 7, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location London, UK Aug 7, 2011 #31 Gabriel1 said: Are you accessing the forum through the website or the app? The Archangel Click to expand... I am using an app Sent from my iPad using iPF
Gabriel1 said: Are you accessing the forum through the website or the app? The Archangel Click to expand... I am using an app Sent from my iPad using iPF
Gabriel1 iPF Noob Joined Mar 11, 2011 Messages 17,090 Reaction score 747 Location Cranbrook, Kent, UK Aug 7, 2011 #32 Touch the forums tab (bottom left), navigate to the forum that you want to start a thread in, touch the small arrow in a box (top right) and you will get an option to start a new thread. I hope that helps. The Archangel
Touch the forums tab (bottom left), navigate to the forum that you want to start a thread in, touch the small arrow in a box (top right) and you will get an option to start a new thread. I hope that helps. The Archangel