What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 Production to Start in October?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Knowmthe feeling lorendeshon, i had the same problem with the ipad 2, didnt know when it was coming out and ended up buying the ipad 1, missedmout onnthe ipad2 by 5 months. Wish i waited

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Android16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Why? I noted in oneplease.html#post314916"]your other posts[/URL] that you said that you thought your Samsung Galaxy Tab was considerably better than an iPad in a number of ways. Just curious why you're excited about the iPad 3. :confused:

I have a ipod i like ios but i like the freedom of android, i have a honeycomb tablet but i was the ipad 3 becsuse of the retina display and the numer of apps ios offers. Plus the fact it might have a quad-core processor.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Android16 said:
I have a ipod i like ios but i like the freedom of android, i have a honeycomb tablet but i was the ipad 3 becsuse of the retina display and the numer of apps ios offers. Plus the fact it might have a quad-core processor.

So you are excited about it because of two things that haven't yet been confirmed?

The Archangel

Android16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
So you are excited about it because of two things that haven't yet been confirmed?

The Archangel

yes, it has be confirm that apple have been looking for a display with high pixel density, if not ill be fine with my samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Is the all you want to know?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel
yes, it has be confirm that apple have been looking for a display with high pixel density, if not ill be fine with my samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Is the all you want to know?
Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing has been confirmed. As with all Apple products rumors abound. However until the actual product is released no one really knows exactly what it will be or be made up of.

Android16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing has been confirmed. As with all Apple products rumors abound. However until the actual product is released no one really knows exactly what it will be or be made up of.

Okay, well my point is if apple implements a retina display on the ipad 3 I will definitely get one.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:

Okay, well my point is if apple implements a retina display on the ipad 3 I will definitely get one.

Then you can change your name to iPad3/16.:D

How cool would that be?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:

Got it. Do you think it will be that much better than your Samsung tablet? I've compared the two side-by-side and couldn't see much difference.

I'm pretty happy with my iPad's current display, but I also like the retina display on my iPhone 4. I'm not sure how much better that will make the iPad display but I do watch movies on it and such while traveling so I'm sure it will be nice to have.

Personally, if rumors are to be believed, I'm looking forward to the iPad 3 being thinner and lighter with longer battery life, possibly more memory and faster processing. An improved display would be icing on the proverbial cake. Guess only time will tell.

Android16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Got it. Do you think it will be that much better than your Samsung tablet? I've compared the two side-by-side and couldn't see much difference.

I'm pretty happy with my iPad's current display, but I also like the retina display on my iPhone 4. I'm not sure how much better that will make the iPad display but I do watch movies on it and such while traveling so I'm sure it will be nice to have.

Personally, if rumors are to be believed, I'm looking forward to the iPad 3 being thinner and lighter with longer battery life, possibly more memory and faster processing. An improved display would be icing on the proverbial cake. Guess only time will tell.

Correct, if the ipad 3 had a retina display it would appear two time clearer than my galaxy.

jack123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It said that no iPad 3 being released this year~ Anyway, i'm waiting for the newest iPad!!!!

Most reactions