What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iRetina+ by Ryan Petrich - SBSettings

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to expand the themes section a little with our first SBSettings specific theme.

iRetina+ has been my theme of choice for a very long time due to its very clean lines and full toggle coverage! It has been regularly updated over the months since its release to include new SBSettings Toggles.

f746f53e.jpg

The amazing thing about this theme is it the first to hook into Mobile Substrate, allowing it to be modified by you to suit your mood, and any other Winterboard theme you have installed!
The cusomisation screen, accessed through the iPad Settings, allows you to change the colour hue, saturation, brightness, and opacity.

ad387aee.jpg

See the small lozenge at the bottom of the settings screen? That's a real time preview of the changes you make to the sliders :D
Simply set the desired colour mix then respring and Presto! SBSettings will look just like the preview....

81c47c2b.jpg

So that's iRetina+, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It sure is crisp and clean! I love the purple one, Leigh.

Ya know ~

I need to say this. I have been playing with my JB for the last 2 hours and my mind is swimming ~ I have spent some money today because of you, Sir.:p

My hats off to you, Leigh, for all you do. Hour after hour after hour.

Most reactions

Latest posts