What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XirodHD iPad by mack83/iBnyaffa - Winterboard

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
XirodHD iPad is a gorgeous new Winterboard Theme by mack83/iBnyaffa available from Cydia now at $2.50.

It is a very complete and detailed theme with all the usual extras you would expect including dynamic weather widgets for lock and home screens. Have a look!

The lockscreen has dynamic weather, so the picture behind the bars changes depending on weather conditions...
41104c9a.jpg

The home screen has it's own dynamic weather as well as a rather attractive grid style which integrates nicely with the icons.
e96251ab.jpg

If you are not a fan of weather on the home screen, you can turn it off...
1d044f45.jpg

Loading screens are of course included...
2a5fa069.jpg

And the Settings UI is comprehensively themed (even into Winterboard!)...
b7b198f3.jpg

The stock apps get well catered for, for example Safari...
f1d5a487.jpg

And the folder linen is rather fetching...
30aa0484.jpg

And no theme would be complete without a matching SBSettings theme...
70ae36e9.jpg

In order to customise the widgets, you need to edit the theme files to set weather location and the "custom" iPad name on the home and lock widgets. You can find that text at the very bottom of both widget's HTML file.

So there you go. That's XirodHD iPad!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! That theme is intense. And gorgeous. Thanks for finding it and showing it off to us.

Man, am I glad the iPad2 got jailbroke - 'cause now a lot of the themers are doing stuff for the iPad, instead of just the iPhone.

Well, I'm glad. My wallet? Not so much! :D

Marilyn

gallo13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Muy buen tema, felicidades. Lo unico malo es que no tenga el landscape. Gracias
:):D

Most reactions

Latest posts