What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPod touch new for 2013?

Sun King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a new iPod touch release this year ?

I am in the market for one but prepared to wait if a new one is on the horizon .

Thanks.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I have moved your post to the off topic section of the forum since it is not ipad related. My guess would be that Apple would not release another iPod touch this year. The current iPod touch models were released alongside the iPhone 5 and have a similarl build. In the past Apple has not released a new touch model until somewhat significant changes were made in the design or hardware. Likely we will see an iPhone 5s release this year (possibly summer) but I doubt any new touch models will be introduced. However, this is Apple and we were all surprised when they released the ipad 4th gen so you never can tell what they will do.

Most reactions

Latest posts