What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTouch

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone hear of any news on a new iPod touch?

I'm about to buy one soon but would wait if they came out with the body style of the iPhone 4..

Plus don't want to buy old technology :D

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you have some time to wait for a new iPod Touch as they generally come out in the fall (September maybe?). As far as design goes, there are always differences between the ipod and the iphone such as the strange placement of the headphone jack and cheaper components in the iPod. That being said, if you want an iPod Touch I say just go for it. I would give up my iPad in a heartbeat before I gave up my iPod and I still have a 2G model.

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wakawaka said:
Anyone hear of any news on a new iPod touch?

I'm about to buy one soon but would wait if they came out with the body style of the iPhone 4..

Plus don't want to buy old technology :D

It was released last November Same housing as iPhone
next model due nov 2011 assuming Apple follows the same trend of releases

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
... don't want to buy old technology :D

Sorry. You'll alway be buying old tech if you're buying high tech stuff.

The only way to buy something that's not old tech is to buy something that doesn't change. Like a stapler...

The trick is to buy what you need and will use.

Most reactions

Latest posts