What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphone battery

Kristab12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is the battery going dead on my phone at night when it is in sleep mode. Not being used and it completely dead battery in the morning.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why is the battery going dead on my phone at night when it is in sleep mode. Not being used and it completely dead battery in the morning.

Could be a bad battery or your charger. Could be something internally (short, bad parts, what have you) that is draining the battery. Visit a local dealer and see if they can check your charger as well as your cable. Or, it could be something wrong with your connector--on the phone or on the cable. Not sure which pins deliver power.

Could be many things.

OP
K

Kristab12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Could be a bad battery or your charger. Could be something internally (short, bad parts, what have you) that is draining the battery. Visit a local dealer and see if they can check your charger as well as your cable. Or, it could be something wrong with your connector--on the phone or on the cable. Not sure which pins deliver power.

Could be many things.

Thanks

OP
K

Kristab12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now the phone is shutting off for no reason. It wasn't dead this morning, but shut off sometime this afternoon for no reason?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kristab12 said:
Now the phone is shutting off for no reason. It wasn't dead this morning, but shut off sometime this afternoon for no reason?

I think you should make a genius appointment at your nearest Apple store. What you describe doesn't sound like normal battery operation.

Most reactions