What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iphone 4 jailbreak?

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello good people. Could you point me to the right info.

I have iPhone 4, 01.59.00, 4.0.2. I want to unlock it, and optionally jailbreak it, at this point tethered or not not important.

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe you can - your baseband is key, and can be unlocked. You want to jailbreak first - look into greenpois0n. Then I believe you can carrier unlock with ultrasnow. Going forward make sure you back up your SHSH Blobs with tinyumbrella - this will allow you to downgrade your firmware if you ever need to, although at this point, tinyumbrella will not work for you as apple is no longer signing your firmware version.

jail4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello good people. Could you point me to the right info.

I have iPhone 4, 01.59.00, 4.0.2. I want to unlock it, and optionally jailbreak it, at this point tethered or not not important.

Unlock your iphone by using unlock codes from the website wickedunlock.com with instructions.After unlocking ,it will be ready to use wherever you move(even overseas)

Most reactions

Latest posts