What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad3 shutting down/rebooting

nratc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After 3 months of flawless use, yesterday my ipad started shutting down/rebooting after 3 min. Checked several times exactly 3 min every time. Running latest OS What gives? Is there an easy fix?

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nratc said:
After 3 months of flawless use, yesterday my ipad started shutting down/rebooting after 3 min. Checked several times exactly 3 min every time. Running latest OS What gives? Is there an easy fix?

Check your Settings>Autolock setting. Perhaps you have it set too fast, and welcome to the forum.

OP
N

nratc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
autolock set OK

autolock is set to never. Wanted to reset the whole thing but when I tried to backup ipad to Itunes it won't stay on long enough to complete the sync.It shuts down and when it restarts the sync starts all over again. Big vicious circle.

Most reactions

Latest posts