What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 Conflict With Outlook Express

Weehop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any way to resolve the IPad2's mail program's conflict with MS Outlook Express? It is messing up the email on my computer. I called Comcast thinking it was their modem when my email wouldn't download properly. I was told that it's caused by a conflict with my IPad2's mail program. Loads fine on the IPad; gets hung up on the regular computer with Outlook Express. If I reset my router, that sometimes fixes the problem for a while, but then it happens again.

Nearlypastit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weehop said:
any way to resolve the IPad2's mail program's conflict with MS Outlook Express? It is messing up the email on my computer. I called Comcast thinking it was their modem when my email wouldn't download properly. I was told that it's caused by a conflict with my IPad2's mail program. Loads fine on the IPad; gets hung up on the regular computer with Outlook Express. If I reset my router, that sometimes fixes the problem for a while, but then it happens again.

Not sure if I have the same problem. I have been using Hotmail/Live.co.uk for some time and no problems. I saw a review on Outlook.com and how good it was supposed to be so changed over (about 5 days ago). It works okay but I have lost all my folders for storing my messages. I still have them on my laptop but I can't transfer them to my iPad. Is this the same sort of problem you have?

Most reactions

Latest posts