What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry Yet another Post about Calender Syncing with Outlook 2010 IF YOU CAN HELP

Cockneyrebel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:eek:
A bit of a new boy to tech stuff............
Recently got i phone 4, i pad 2, and running them with my existing laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and Outlook 2010.
Have tired searching the forum but cannot see the answer although am sure others might have unfortunately experienced this as well.
I run Calendar via i cloud and it loaded ok and all seemed well. My wife also shares her calendar with me and she with me.She uses similar gear.
All was well for a few weeks then suddenly...............when I try to open my calendar in Outlook instantly the window fades and up comes the message
"Microsoft Outlook has stopped working............A problem caused the programme to stop working corrctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" The only option being to close the programme

If I expand the folder list in the view bar in Outlook I can open my wife’s calendar but still not my own.BTW my wife can open mine (calendar) on her Outlook.
As you might guess this is causing me and the relationship problems!!!I mean with my kit not the wife, well.......
Apols if the answer is easy but I cannot find it so anyone who knows how to help PLMK.
thks
Shrimp

Most reactions

Latest posts