What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad user request

dreamsrealised22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Please can someone open the following webpage link and check two things:-

1. Does the burger menu icon appear at the top left or right hand side, or is it missing?
2. Is the video box the same size as the images to the left and right of it?

I recently set up the website and am unable to see how it looks in iPad mode because I don't own one.

I would really appreciate it if you could take screenshots and post here too. Thank you in advance for your help and time :)

EDITED - no website links

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

The menu icon is missing on your site, and the video box is not exactly the same size as the pictures next to it.

Hope that helps.

OP
D

dreamsrealised22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for helping me out with this. Do you have an iPad Mini out of interest? A lot of users are reporting visibility issues with the mobile menu plugin on this specfic device.

OP
D

dreamsrealised22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have made some adjustments to the tablet menu plugin settings now.

Please can you kindly check again and let me know if the burger icon is now visible? If so, does it stick on scrolling?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I‘ll sent you a screenshot via pm, so that you can see what it looks like on my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts