What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad update fails(1104)and wont turn on again..!

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richgalen said:
If it won't turn on, how will the Apple guys know it's been jailbroken?

only one way to find out! take it to apple and be done with it

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What, and when & how?

Is the restore starting?
How far do u get on the restore?
Does It lock upon final reboot ?
Have u had It jailbroken?
Firmware ?

OP
C

Charmie125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can't get ipAd in DFU mode because itunes cant detect it, it wont turn on even i'll do a hard reset....i wish someone cAn hELP me in this situAtion...:((

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does not even your PC/MAC (not iTunes) recognise your iDevice In neather of "DFU mode" or "Restore/Recovery mode", the timing must be good?

Its enough if your PC/MAC (not iTunes) recognise your iDevice to use TinyUmbrella or RecBoot to force It It to "Recovery Mode", and when this Is done iTunes will fins It.

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can't get ipAd in DFU mode because itunes cant detect it, it wont turn on even i'll do a hard reset....i wish someone cAn hELP me in this situAtion...:((

Call your Apple store, or better yet go there. They will fix it for you! I did read this thread so if you can't do that ~ I get it.;)

OP
C

Charmie125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im scAred to go t0 thE appLe sTore becauSe mAybe thEy wiLL recognize thAt my ipad is jAilbrokEn...:((

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charmie125 said:
im scAred to go t0 thE appLe sTore becauSe mAybe thEy wiLL recognize thAt my ipad is jAilbrokEn...:((

jailbreaking is not illegal but it DOES INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY. just take it to Apple! can some please end this thread as i feel ample repsonses have been given and its getting repetitive

OP
C

Charmie125

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay...TY foR soMe suggestions and advices to ALL of you..!! i wish i can get my ipad fixed withoUT pAying anyTHing..:))..GuD LuCk 4r mE..~!!!

Most reactions