What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Tripod

physedder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking to do some filming (video analysis) with my ipad and I am hoping someone has some advice about the best tripod and mounts available. I need the flexibility of the mount holding different ipads in different cases
any help would be appreciated

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I already had a camera tripod, so I just picked up an iPad tripod mount from Amazon. It works pretty good. I have a Swing program on my iPad so I can watch my golf swing and make corrections on the range. There's tons of them on Amazon. Just search for iPad Tripod

OP
P

physedder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already had a camera tripod, so I just picked up an iPad tripod mount from Amazon. It works pretty good. I have a Swing program on my iPad so I can watch my golf swing and make corrections on the range. There's tons of them on Amazon. Just search for iPad Tripod
Thanks Scottysize, appreciate the reply, I was particular keen to find a mount that will cater for different ipads with or without different case, does the one you have do that?

Most reactions

Latest posts