What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Locating - Tripod mount for a Ipad 2.

ejcethan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found tripod mount

After spending two hours building my own mount a friend sent me this link.
It's a tripod mount for iPad 2.

:ipad-keyboard:

gadgetsource.info

Last edited:

jhturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad tripod mount

kickstarter.com/projects/johnstump/iloqe-ipad-2-case-with-detachable-tripod-mount]iLoqk: iPad 2 case with detachable tripod mount by John Stump — Kickstarter

John

Frog237

iPF Noob
Reaction score
★★★★★Review Tripod Mount l Tripod Adapter for a ipad 2

I finally ordered one from this company. Here is my synopsis.

www.iphone2in1tripodmount.com
They have a variety of Tripod Mount versions for the iPad 2 to Blackberry Phones to GPS ...etc.
I Rate this site ★★★★★ because of pricing, It's a patented product so I know its for real company. Light weight and the design is just great! It sports a 4" suction cup adapter with it; for multiple uses. Both front and rear Camera's are NOT obstructed during use! Rugged and Ready! I'm a freelance Photographer/Face-time User iPad 2 Lover. This works for me!

Attachments

• download3.jpg
    download3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,592
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,554
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,830
Last edited:

BuzzMega

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The right mount?

Help Locating - Tripod mount for a Ipad 2. Being a photographer I'm looking for a midle t upper end quality mount.

I'm considering producing one that is specifically correct for using the iPad 2 and future models for video work with a Steadicam Merlin. Tripod screw AND indexing pin receptacle to prevent easy "twist off" that all current items I've seen, exhibit.

A pricing question arises. It will likely be plastic at price X, or metal/plastic at price Y. Both would have metal tripod sockets.

What's your "right price" for a photo-quality unit X or Y? :confused:

Gilesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what you want - iLoqk

The fellows name is John. He makes a removable latch that secures to the bottom of the ipad. There you can mount it on any tripod.

misterken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Tripod

I've been using a photo-frame stand available in art supply stores, hobby shops, etc. It's cheap ($5) and works reasonably well though I wouldn't use it when you need tipping security in certain photo venues (e.g., not to be used on the dance floor) or on an uneven surface (I tried getting some shots at a kite festival where the grass was taller than the stand, so it didn't work very well). But if you have a stable and level surface, you can avoid hand held shots with a photo-frame stand.

Most reactions

Latest posts