What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad sync control

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that I have asked this before; but I can't seem to find the answer in fornum search. How do I control what is synced to my ipad?

Last edited:
OP
G

Gensca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In other worse, I would like to pick and choose what is synced from my desk top to my iPad.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's quite easy to do this. With your iPad connected to your computer, click on the iPad name in the left hand pane then make sure that any auto syncing on iTunes is switched off in the main window. It's then just a matter of going through each of the tabs at the top of the iTunes window and using the manual manage/sync options on each page. As you switch them to manual then more and more options will become available to you on the screen.

It's really just a matter of playing around with iTunes on your desktop until you have it how you want it. Hope that helps you.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts