What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 wireless syncing questions

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an 3GS and an iPad. I'm trying the free trial of MobileMe. I think its supposed to wirelessly sync the "notes" built in (native?) app as well as the rest of the stuff. Everything (calendar, favs and contacts) is wirelessly syncing fine except for the "notes" which doesn't sync at all. What's the problem or have I a wrong understanding of how MobileMe works?

And also do you need MobileMe to have iBooks sync (again wirelessly) your bookmarks and all between an iPad and iPhone? Or does iBooks sync wirelessly without having MobileMe? iBooks is syncing flawlessly but I want to know if I drop MobileMe if that will still work.
I hope I'm not making my questions over complicated.

I've searched here and google for answers to these questions but can't seem to get a definitive answer. Thanks for any help and guidance. I've learned a lot lurking here, very good resource here, so thanks again.*

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about the MobileMe part since I don't use it, but when you have iBooks on more than one iDevice tied to the same library, they will sync automatically.

gfalbersnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How DO you sync notes from iPhone to iPad?

I too have not been able to accomplish this via MobileMe. Everything except notes is synced. How can you do this.:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts