What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad stuck on black loading screen

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
blossom2 said:
I am also in a mess
tried to download an app called Gems It is there waiting...when i try to delete it a red cross does not show up & it says waiting. I tried what you said holding both buttons hasnt helped can anyone help me?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

If you press on this app does anything change. Sometimes when a download is interrupted for any reason it will show waiting, tapping it can get it to start loading again.

If that doesn't help, have you downloaded anything from the iTunes app recently? Have a look to see if you have any downloads pending....if you have, just swipe it to delete. Your app should then download.

Let us know if any of this helped you.

blossom2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nope it didnt work
I have tried that double button numerous times...even left it off onite.
I am nervous about the factory reset hope it gives me how to back up...dont want to have to reload passwords etc again
Nervous nelly

Denis62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

If you press on this app does anything change. Sometimes when a download is interrupted for any reason it will show waiting, tapping it can get it to start loading again.

If that doesn't help, have you downloaded anything from the iTunes app recently? Have a look to see if you have any downloads pending....if you have, just swipe it to delete. Your app should then download.

Let us know if any of this helped you.

I ha d the same problem but after pressing power on and home button ,a reboot it started to download again from the begining Txs

Most reactions

Latest posts