What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad stuck on Apple logo

wpetheri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am in Australia and just bought an iPad off an study abroad student from the USA. They aren't released here for another two weeks.

She had it jailbroken and when I told iTunes to restore and reset the settings, it went through the process OK, but now gets stuck on the Apple logo. I have tried a reset, both soft and hard, and it doesn't show up in iTunes any more to restore the software.

Please help!

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might post this thread in the IPad Hacking section for added exposure and assistance.

I hope you solve this problem.

Isenguard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm...that actually happened to me when i first jailbroke it, the iPad reset itself and got stuck on the Apple Logo screen. But this was because i didn't realized how fast it jailbroke it so did it twice which caused the bricking :). But all i had to do was restore it in iTunes to factory settings and it was back to normal. Then i jailbroke it again correctly this time and now its been perfect since :).

But you're saying iTunes can't even detect it anymore?? Sounds like something more serious..

OP
W

wpetheri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

Thanks all for the help. I phoned tech support and they helped me out with the problem. Not bad seeing as the product wasn't even released here yet! Another reason why Apple have the best tech support available.

cocofriend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fix stuck ipads

Hi, I am in Australia and just bought an iPad off an study abroad student from the USA. They aren't released here for another two weeks.

She had it jailbroken and when I told iTunes to restore and reset the settings, it went through the process OK, but now gets stuck on the Apple logo. I have tried a reset, both soft and hard, and it doesn't show up in iTunes any more to restore the software.

Please help!

You Can Easily Solve iPad Stuck at Apple Logo while Reboot.

To get your iPad back on track, you need to restore your iPad without loading the OS first.

Connect your iPad to iTunes --> Holding the Home button and the Power button for seconds --> then release the Power button --> iTunes pops up a message to ask you if the iPhone will be detected in recovery mode --> click OK button in iTunes -->click “Restoreâ€.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts