What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Screen Scatch Test

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that when the iPhone came out that CNET did a scratch test on it. As I remember they put it in a plastic bag with a bunch of keys and shook it around for a bit to simulate your iPhone and keys in your pocket. The iPhone was supposedly scratch proof and did well.

Has there been a scratch test of the iPad screen yet?

jgorman13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check out the PC world stress test. They do many things. The screen seems to be nearly scratch proof, but the back is easily susceptible to marks. Take it from me, first scratch today, on the back.

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check out the PC world stress test. They do many things. The screen seems to be nearly scratch proof, but the back is easily susceptible to marks. Take it from me, first scratch today, on the back.

How about a link to the test?

OP
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How about a link to the test?

Buckeyechuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This might help although the guys voice in the beginning is really annoying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCrjviuxfdw&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Apple iPad Stress Tests[/ame]

rob the elder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes you can scratch the screen
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko]YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPad[/ame]

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad screen seems about as scratch resistant as possible, but never under estimate the power of a three year old that wants to write on it.

Most reactions

Latest posts